How do you want to INTERACT with your wealth manager?
At Eight Oaks Financial we interact with our clients in many ways:
- Weekly market commentary emails
- Monthly infographics regarding the trending financial topics of the day
- Quarterly reports on the standing of the economy and the markets
- Regular Progress Report meetings. We make ourselves available to meet with clients as often as once a quarter
- The majority of our meetings are done virtually: WebEx, Join.me, GoToMeeting or SKYPE
- We provide an interactive online tool where our clients can view ALL of their financial accounts, even the ones not managed by us: investment, banking, credit cards, mortgage, auto loans, etc. The account values are updated daily. You can get a glimpse of the tool by watching this short video.
Are you who we are LOOKING FOR?
Click here to see what our clientele looks like.
- Our goal is to focus on those who we have the skills to help.
- They generally have assets of at least $1 million
Our investment management service is most appropriate for portfolios over $1 million.
- Our clients want a personal CFO: somewhere they can turn for all things financial.
Our client interactions typically are via email, and phone. Our regularly scheduled Progress Report meetings are typically done virtually using WebEx, GoToMeeting, SKYPE or Join.me.